DIRECTIONS TO WHYTELEAFE FC
CHURCH ROAD, WHYTELEAFE, SURREY, CR3 0AR
a useful map
Due to developments within the ground, on-site parking is now significantly more limited than in the past. There are no parking restrictions along Church Road - however please do have consideration for local residents.
In addition there is a large car park at Whyteleafe Railway Station but please do check for charges made by Southern Railway.
FROM THE M25 AND THE SOUTH
- From Junction 6 of the M25 head north along the A22 (signposted to London, Croydon and Caterham).
- At Wapses Lodge Roundabout, the Ann Summers building is clearly visible opposite, take the third exit.
- Take the first left adjacent to Whyteleafe South railway station and cross the level crossing.
- Fork right after 200 yards into Church Road.
- The ground is a quarter of a mile down the road on the right
FROM THE NORTH
- From Purley Cross (where the A23 crosses the A22), head south signposted to Eastbourne and the M25.
- Pass 'My Old China' (Chinese restaurant) on your right and continue under a railway bridge.
- Follow the A22 through Kenley and into Whyteleafe.
- At the first roundabout (with Whyteleafe Tavern opposite), turn right and cross a level crossing adjacent to Whyteleafe Station.
- Take first left into Church Road keeping St Luke Church to your right.
- The ground is a quarter of a mile up the road on the left.
a useful map